Jimmy Weber graduated from the University of Colorado Denver cum laude with a degree in Writing and Directing for Film. While in school, he discovered his love for motion graphics and completed an internship with Digital Kitchen in Seattle, Washington in 2009.
As a freelance designer, Jimmy has worked locally with Root Sports designing and animating graphics packages for Rockies Weekly with Jim Tracy, Double Play, Squeeze Play, and Rockies Classics. In Fall 2010, he spent three months at Shine Creative in Washington, DC making political commercials for numerous political media consultant firms. And since Summer 2011, he's spent a lot of time at Denver's Changethethought working on numerous projects.
Jimmy is also a successful filmmaker whose film, THE HOUSE IN WINDSOR, was an official selection for the 2010 Denver Film Festival and also won Best Production 4 Film at the University of Colorado Denver Spring Showing.
His latest film, INCUBATOR is currently on the festival circuit and has been accepted to over 30 international film festivals including Fantasia, Screamfest and Fantastic Fest. It has won ten awards and has been nominated for a dozen others.
Whether it's motion graphics or filmmaking, Jimmy puts 100% of his passion, work ethic, and personality into each project.
- I am available for freelance work. Simply send me an email right here: JimmyTheGhost@gmail.com
- I use the Adobe Production Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) for 2D graphics.
- I use Cinema 4D for 3D graphics.
- I use Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro for editing.
- I currently live in Denver, Colorado.